Who makes a great CEFA Teacher?
You will be chosen as a CEFA Teacher mostly because of who you are as a person. It takes someone very special to work with our particular philosophy, someone who is looking to grow and develop as a Teacher, and to feel inspired and motivated by other excellent Teachers.
CEFA is a school where a Teacher is free to be creative and have control over his or her work and environment.
CEFA is far beyond a daycare
Each of our Teachers are chosen because they are leaders. They are committed, creative, independent, responsible, accountable, and they need freedom to express yourself, and a stimulating, synergetic environment.
We will choose you, because you are a leader. You are committed, creative, independent, responsible, accountable, and you need freedom to express yourself, and a stimulating, synergetic environment.
What we’re looking for in a Teacher
- Help children develop a passion for learning
- Approach a child’s first learning years with enthusiasm and dedication
- Enable children to have fun all day, regardless of whether they are playing or learning
- Prepare children academically and socially for school
- Encourage and support each child
- Bond with each child, and provide them with a nurturing and stable environment
- Promote each child’s individuality and self-esteem
- Support the parents as well as the children
- Encourage children, parents and staff to develop lasting and meaningful friendships with one another
- Help all parents participate in their child’s education